ARCHIVE LINKS CATEGORIES

Welcome to our blog! Be sure to also check out our website. The website is loaded with fresh images and helpful photography information. We are a husband and wife wedding photography team based in Fort Wayne Indiana.





Thanks for visiting!!!
I'd love to hear from you so don't be shy and leave a comment or email me directly.



Monday, October 5, 2009

Caroline=6 Months!!!

Just last week I took my family to our very first family picture session. We followed Betsy King around as she guided and directed us through our photo shoot. I was amazed at all of the excitement and anxiousness I felt after the session was over. I can't wait to see my families pictures!!!

A few days later Sarah and I headed back to Quinn and Jody's home to shoot Caroline's 6 month photo session. I now know what it is like to keep the photographer's blog up on my computer while hitting the refresh key on the hour so I wanted to give a quick sneak peek at Caroline's photo shoot so we can give that refresh key a break.



0 comments: